Your Health is Our Priority: COVID 19 Precautions FAQ
Education and Treatment You Need for a Healthy Lifetime
When something on your body isn’t quite working then getting the right expertise can be a difficult task. Where do you start? Once you find that expertise, it should feel like finding the "owner's manual" for your body. After all, you own it and you can't buy another. The more you know how things work in your body, the better your "machine" will work and keep running well for a lifetime.
Your first step toward a real life Owner’s Manual begins here.
Through workshops, evaluations, and treatments , all driven by education, your troubleshooting attempts will become less frustrating.
We know that some people are do-it-yourselfers. Awesome! We can guide that process. Some of you are visual or kinesthetic learners. Perfect. We’ll guide you through moving past your problem. We also know that some of you are a combo of all three, which creates the perfect trifecta for solving our ‘human-machine’ problems.REQUEST APPOINTMENT
So You Decide...
Educational Workshops for the Do-It-Yourselfers
- Learn Directly From Our Experienced Specialists
- Gain Confidence Through Specialized Education You Won't Find Anywhere Else
- Online & Onsite Workshops Elevating Your Health Knowledge
- Customized Workshops
Physical Therapy, Wellness, & Rehab
- Holistic Interventions with Doctors of Physical Therapy
- Hands On & In Person Evaluation & Treatment
- Convenient Online Treatment From the Comfort of Your Home
- Wellness Sessions Designed Specifically for You
- Pilates, Yoga, Massage, Laser Therapy
Consulting & Coaching & Collaborations
- Movement Screenings
- Injury Risk Mitigation
- Performance Enhancement
- Detraining / Return to Sport for Teams & Individuals
- School & Community Sports Training Resource
- Covid-19 & the Athlete: Comprehensive Covid Related Phase Programs
- Employer & Civil Service: Healthy Lifetime Injury Reduction Programs
Evergreen is where community is strengthened through health education.
- Trusted by medical doctors & patients for over 15 years
- We collaborate with like-minded, quality-centered, experts in a variety of fields for your success.
- Dedicated to educating our community so they can "take control" for a healthier lifetime.
- We help you filter all the latest research into bite-sized, easy to understand portions so you can feel confident & make the lasting changes you need to.
- Committed to doing all of this and more with encouragement, fun, and care for the community we serve.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Don't wait to start feeling better. Request an appointment or ask us a question.
200 E. Del Mar Blvd., Suite 302
Pasadena, CA 91105
Paid parking is available in the garage.
Free 2 hour street parking can be found along Del Mar or Marengo. Please follow posted signs.