Our specialist Annette Karim, PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT, and her team offer a variety of wellness options for the community programs and for individuals.
DANCE WELLNESS for the individual: at Evergreen
- One (1) hour dancer consultation for conditioning/performance enhancement
- One on one Pilates for the performer
- One on one strength and conditioning
- Small group matt pilates and / or strength and conditioning
- Dance Medicine Wellness Screening pre-professionals
- DANCE USA Task force screening for professional dancers ( 20 minutes)
DANCE WELLNESS for the schools, academies, studios and clubs: onsite
- One (1) hour presentation (on-site) free of charge as first time promotion to the group about dancer wellness and injury prevention
- Backstage performer PT for performances and festivals
- Onsite PT for performers at studios
- Onsite Matt Pilates for groups at studios
- Onsite strengthening and conditioning
- Group dancer/athlete consultation, with individual evaluations at 15-30 minutes each- contact our office for rates.
- One hour educational classes with power point presentations on topics such as:
a. Dancer wellness & injury prevention
b. Dancers and taping
c. Dancers and nutrition
d. Dancers and stress management
Please call our office at 626 683 8536 or contact Maureen Housman at firstname.lastname@example.org for rates.
What our Dance/Performing Arts clients are saying
Annette Karim and her team at Evergreen PT have been an incredible resource for my dancers. Many of them, myself included, have seen her to address various injuries and she's been so helpful, understanding the needs of professional dancers and offering exercises to do on our own to minimize the number of office visits. Her deep understanding of the human body and dance technique is an invaluable combination for dancers.
Annette really listened to the problems I was having and gave me treatment to solve the problem. Imagine that; a doctor who listens.